Remote Software Developer
Voxel Industries, LLC Vienna, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a mid-level software developer with solid technical skills to work with our team of creative and dedicated colleagues.
We value resourcefulness, creative problem solving, logical thinking, enthusiasm, and the ability to learn quickly. The ideal candidate will have a background in computer science and software development with the ability to work alone in a remote environment; collaborative skills in a team setting are crucial.
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Document programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Problem solve issues with software features
- Participate in weekly and ad-hoc meetings with company leadership
- 2-5 Years experience in software development
- Experience in either:
- Object Oriented Programming
- Relational Databases
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to learn
- Experience with one or more of the following…
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science a plus
Voxel Industries, LLC
Voxel Industries is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial software company dedicated to producing innovative software solutions and delivering forward-thinking, effective results for our clients. Voxel Industries is people-focused and dedicated to maintaining transparency and open communication. We base our business practices on the foundations of creativity and flexibility while living out our core values of respect for each other and the people we work with, integrity in our services and expertise, innovation in the solutions we provide, and fostering a sustainable work environment.
TechnologyView all jobs at Voxel Industries, LLC