Lead Pastor Executive Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Lead Pastor Executive Assistant is responsible for administrative support of the Lead Pastor.
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to change course easily
- Proactive approach
- Strong work ethic
- Positive and winsome “can-do” spirit
- A heart to serve behind the scenes
- Trust & discretion
- Spiritual & emotional maturity
- Willingness to support personal life events
- Live & be advancing in the 7 Golden Habits
- Understand & embody the Vox Church Distinctives and Team Traits
- Agreement with our mission and values
- Willingness to join and actively participate as a member of Vox Church
- Consistent oversight of both personal and church email
- Scheduling, confirming appointments, and overseeing calendar
- Liaison between Lead Pastor and staff, members as needed
- Manage staff appreciation efforts for direct reports
- Project management for large scale initiatives and special projects including meeting prep
- Research for sermons, books, and other ministry areas as required
- Organize and manage an archive system of Lead Pastor’s teaching and preaching material
- Support executive and Central elder team meetings & retreats (meals, resources, etc)
- Manage various aspects of Vox Board off-site and on-site meetings
- Maintain up-to-date Central Elder & Vox Board files and calendar
- Create a functional management system for Lead Pastor direct reports including M3 folders and meeting schedule
- Manage budgets and Expensify accounts
- Order resources
- Travel coordination for conferences and speaking engagements
Get fresh Executive Pastor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.