Outside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking Outside Sales Representatives to join our client who specializes in Mechanical Seals for the Oil and Gas Industry. Due to continued growth they are seeking additional sales rep throughout the region.
• Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
• Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
• Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
• Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
• Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
• Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
• Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
• Prepare drawings, estimates, and bids that meet specific customer needs.
• Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
• Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
- Previous experience working with Seals or Pumps is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an outside sales role.
BusinessView all jobs at Voss Recruitment