Salesforce Technical Architect - Director Level
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Salesforce Technical Architect within the eControl practice will act as a bridge between the technical and business aspects of the organization and oversee the design and implementation of our Salesforce platform. This role will design scalable technical architectural solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems.
- Recommends solutions for a given set of requirements that will hold up over time, will scale with increased users and development, and won’t require much technical debt or manual changes.
- Translates business needs into a technical vision. Provides technical oversight and governance of Salesforce projects.
- Provides expert Salesforce platform knowledge and understands solution components outside of the Salesforce platform.
- Provides expertise for integration design patterns, related object architecture, limits and bulk patterns, asynchronous operation, and related testing methodologies.
- Performs code reviews and recommends best practices including when not to code.
- Recruits, hires, manages, and coaches team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong experience designing, developing, and documenting end-to-end technical solutions
- Highly experienced problem solver that acts as escalation point for technical issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to facilitate communications with all levels in an organization; can clearly articulate the business case or pros and cons of a solution
- Salesforce development experience
- Experience with big data projects using Tableau CRM, Azure, Mulesoft or related technologies
- Deep understanding of DevOps, Agile framework, software development lifecycle, and IT infrastructure
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in creating technical architecture for Salesforce implementations.
- 10+ years of solution and technical architecture in any related technologies.
- At least one Advanced Salesforce Certification, ideally tracking toward Technical Architect Certification.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP (Vorys) does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s sex, race, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military/veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Vorys only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP.
AddressNewport Beach, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP.