Client Success Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
The Precision eControl group is all about helping brands better manage their eCommerce presence on Amazon and other online marketplaces. As a Client Success Manager, you will be part of a team that creates innovative, cutting edge, one-of-a-kind solutions that are revolutionizing how brands manage online marketplace sales.
The Client Success Manager is a strategic and supportive partner for our customers, focused on building loyalty to ensure long-term client retention by presenting product information, addressing customer issues and helping the sales team with upsells and renewals.
- Own the entire relationship with assigned clients, including onboarding, implementation, training, adoption, retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish relationships as a trusted and strategic advisor to help ensure the continued value of our products and services.
- Develop and maintain client-success strategies and best practices, as well as customer-support content.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior managers to better understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and share learnings.
- Maintain existing customer-success metrics and data as directed.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting both.
- Review the customer journey, determine how it’s supported, and use a consultative approach to help clients overcome issues and achieve their goals.
- Facilitate interaction and workflow among project team members, including third-party service providers, to ensure timely deliverables.
- Collaborate, problem-solve, and/or strategize with the Product team to effectively solve customer’s problems.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to boost customer referrals and develop case studies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven work experience as a Client Success Manager or similar role
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding and addressing customer requirements
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Ability to work with online marketplace/ecommerce data, identify/define opportunities for/inhibitors to sales and profitability growth by establishing facts, drawing conclusions and translating them into meaningful, valuable, actionable insights presented in a professional, easy to understand and compelling way.
- Ability to leverage advanced analytical concepts to improve business outcomes.
- Strong listening, planning, analytical, project management, decision-making, written and verbal communication and consulting skills.
- Detail and big picture oriented.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Ability to work effectively across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
Desired But Not Essential:
- Knowledge of Salesforce and project management tools
Education and Experience:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in similar field.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or combination of equivalent education and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Precision eControl does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s sex, race, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military/veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Precision eControl only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?