As a Customer Service Representative, your passion for providing exceptional Customer Service will contribute to our high level of Customer satisfaction. Acting as the first line of response to Customers, you will communicate in an open, helpful and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution with each Customer.
You will connect with our customers to address questions and resolve issues. Additionally, you will work with the Service Center team to provide Customer information, resolve Customer concerns, and escalate any challenging Customer issues to management.
- Maintain relationships with Customers by providing fast and accurate information regarding the services provided and current job orders
- Dispatch Service Technicians; this involves scheduling, monitoring the dispatch board and calling the Customer with status and job information
- Maintain constant contact with our vendors to provide accurate job updates to our Customers
- Open and maintain Customer accounts in company database
- Manage account collections if Customer invoices are past due
- Order material from our vendors and log all received material
- Assist our Customers with prompt, friendly and accurate help
- Guide Customers to the best overall solution
You’re great at:
- Effective Listening: Listening is the key to effective communication. Without the ability to listen carefully to what a Customer is saying, a message could be easily misunderstood and misinterpreted.
- Clear communication: An ability to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and written is essential
- Attentiveness: Attentiveness should run through every Customer Service experience – during the interaction and after it’s over
- Patience: Customer Service might be a tough job when we have to deal with confused, frustrated and angry customers. In such situations patience is a real virtue and the way you respond to those customers will either calm them down or hype them up
What you must have:
- Education: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Experience: 0 to 3 year’s related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience
- Other required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Ability to read, understand, and comprehend documents such as work instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively and interact with team members and leadership
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in a situation
- Knowledge of and familiar with basic computer use
- Some experience in customer service
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market-based salary
- A comprehensive training program
- Healthcare, dental, and vision coverage, 401K, and PTO
- Regular shifts are available between Vortex business hours of 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM; Monday through Friday.
Vortex Industries, Inc.