Chief Operations Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position could be Operations Manager or COO:
Our client is a leading innovator in an emerging wearables sector. A career at this fast-growing company
presents the opportunity to join a team of motivated, energetic and tightly-knit entrepreneurs and
professionals in a well-developed tech startup in Miami, Florida. Minimum of three years of relevant
This job primarily entails operational support of the executive team, organizing the team to develop,
enhance and launch products, and maintaining inventory via management of imports and exports.
- Provides operational innovation
- Develops and implements organization's strategic plan in coordination with CEO
- Oversees and supervises the operations of the human resources, customer service, supply chain and legal departments
- Assists CEO with product development objectives
- Reports to the CEO about the company’s daily operation of the business, including coordinating with all departments
- Establish long-term plans to ensure productivity, operational performance, staff retention and satisfaction
- Develops and implements policies for daily operations, and communicates these policy changes to the different departments
- Ensures and maintains alignment with current company policies, objectives and goals
- Understands financial indicators and delivers year over year improved financial performance
- Directs all activities associated with inbound shipments from origin to storage.
- Ensures inventory control and alerts team to potential shortfalls.
- Advance planning of inventory needs and related cash flow, in discussion with sales.
- Quality control of products at the manufacturing level. Investigate customer feedback to improve product quality and eliminate manufacturing issues.
- Overseeing fulfilment for bulk/national accounts.
- Demonstrated success in leading businesses operations. Preferably with a start-up that has graduated to become an industry leader in the wearables, hearables or social media space
- High level, complex problem-solving abilities both in groups and in one-on-one situations
- Experience in managing relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Ability to identify new opportunities and embrace innovation and change
- Team player. Pro-active, helpful approach is a must. Employs critical thinking for solving unique problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and computer literacy
- Skills in leadership and teambuilding, organizing, planning, controlling, coordinating, and delegating to effectively manage and develop staff, and achieve organizational goals
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience working with staff and assisting them in their continued development, as well as enhancing their performance in a supportive team environment
- Hands-on experience in maximizing revenue potential and profitability for a start-up or early- stage business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field. MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Strong industry experience preferably in the wearables industry and/or consumer electronics
and/or software engineering.
11900 Biscayne BoulevardNorth Miami, FL
Get fresh Chief Operating Officer Coo jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.