Customer Service Representative - Merchant Services
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB HOURS: Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
JOB LOCATION: 5720 LBJ FWY Dallas, Texas 75240
Voria Pay offers an array of merchant services, supplying credit card processing terminals, POS systems, Virtual Gateways, and other processing methods. We are located in Dallas, Texas and provide services to merchants throughout the U.S. states.
The Merchant Account Support Agent will be part of our Operations Department and will be responsible for supporting the business and technical needs of our growing merchant base. You will be assisting existing merchants with their merchant services accounts through e-mail, phone calls and the CRM as well as assisting and providing sales agent support.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provide extraordinary client service to merchants via inbound phone calls, email or chat.
- Provide extraordinary service and sales support to agents and partners.
- Respond to incoming customer requests quickly, proficiently and professionally while meeting specific quality expectations.
- Answer merchant questions and resolves customer support problems related to billing, account management and troubleshooting.
- Help to ensure incoming requests are handled in a timely manner and communicating with other departments, managers, and Business Consultants.
- Thoroughly describe and document work using call ticketing systems.
- Update the ticketing system and advance tickets with current status of all ongoing issues and Merchant Contacts.
- Ongoing on the spot training and updates for Business Consultants.
- Assisting with the installation of equipment and services for merchants
- Customer service experience required.
- Prior experience in call center, financial industry or ecommerce environments is preferred.
- Confirmed commitment to quality and customer service.
- Strong customer service skills and follow-thru skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, customer orientation, team interaction, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills required.
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus but not required.
- Computer Skills, including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Proven prior CRM or database experience is preferred.
- 2+ years Customer Service/Technical Support experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience in the banking or credit card processing industry preferred, but not required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Knowledge of customer service core principles and practices.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $17.00 /hour
5720 Lyndon B Johnson FwyDallas, TX
Get fresh Monday Friday jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.