Client Engagement Manager
Certain Lending, a wholly owned subsidiary of Vontive, is looking for experienced sales and marketing individuals who have a proven history in the investment real estate industry. We are already a nationwide lender but are in need of real estate professionals who understand and are currently servicing markets across the U.S. If you have a book of business, a strong network, and a sales driven attitude we are interested in speaking with you.
We provide liquidity to homebuilders, investors buying and renovation properties, and landlords. Our mortgages close 80% faster than bank loans and offer the same competitive pricing. The company was founded in 2017 by Freddie Mac and Palantir Technologies alumni. Our profitable +800% annualized growth is the result of amazing people, collaborative teams, client service, and the highest commitment to ethics, diversity, inclusion, and happiness.
As a Client Engagement Manager, you will develop and manage relationships with real estate investors. In this role, you will:
- Develop new client relationships
- Advise clients on real estate financing strategies and solutions
- Qualify lending opportunities and structure complex projects
- Manage client relationships across loan lifecycle and for repeat engagement
- Lead a high-performing team
- Own a P&L
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in business, real estate, marketing, or related field
- Track record of building client relationships and owning a book of business
- Expert-level knowledge of real estate investing, mortgage products, and risk management
- Excellent at building rapport with people
- Solution-oriented in selling business
- Team player, effective at delegating, excellent communication and follow through
- Sharp and fast learner
Our benefits are designed for your total wellbeing and include:
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Monthly fitness and wellness stipend
- Healthy snacks, beverages and meals at the office
- Remote-friendly work environment during COVID-19
- Your choice of equipment, ergonomic setup
- Company-sponsored events and volunteering opportunities
- Flexible hours, unlimited vacation
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Meaningful equity and 401(k) plan
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance policy
At Certain Lending, you will find a team committed to diversity, inclusion, and values of:
- Integrity: Always demonstrating the highest ethical standards.
- Accountability: Consistently delivering on our commitments to our clients, partners, communities, and each other.
- Candor: Creating an environment where people are heard when they speak up, and where trust, honesty, and respect are at the forefront of our relationships.
- Prudence: Always acting in the best interest of our stakeholders and for the long-term integrity of the business.
- Execution: Managing our priorities, decisions, and work to aggressively grow the business in fulfillment of our mission.
- Culture: Valuing and promoting diversity in our hiring, through our business practices, and by giving back to our communities.
- Empowerment: Trusting each other to always do the right thing.
Certain Lending is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Pay range: 50K-Unlimited (aggressive commission based position)
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.