Von Wedel Montessori Miami, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $36,000 to $48,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
Are you ready to make a difference in a child's life?
We are a rigorous private school looking for motivated teachers to join a team of committed educators.
EXCELLENT PAY (depending on education and experience) & BENEFITS (holidays, sick days, vacation time, health benefits, & professional development).
We seek teachers who:
- Create fun, engaging, hands-on learning experiences for our students.
- Ensure the daily care, safety, and well-being of every student by following/implementing all company standards.
- Embrace Parents as partners to achieve success in the classroom and at home.
- Pursue advancement opportunities through ongoing training.
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- A BA/BS degree or higher in an Education-related field (Elementary Education, Early Childhood Education, etc.);
- Experience with differentiated instruction; AND/OR
- Montessori Certification
We collaborate. We reflect. And we push ourselves, and each other, toward excellence in all that we do.
Von Wedel MontessoriWhy Work Here?
Long-standing Montessori School with great opportunities for professional growth
Von Wedel School is home to a community of educators dedicated to producing a uniquely student-centered learning environment that is grounded in Montessori philosophy and characterized by success. Our faculty and staff are passionate about our work and on a collective mission to foster student growth, well-being, and intellectual development through gentle guidance, free exploration, open discovery, and the use of multifaceted didactic materials. We collaborate. We reflect. And we push ourselves, and each other, toward excellence in all that we do.
11820 NE 13th AvenueMiami, FL
EducationView all jobs at Von Wedel Montessori