We are seeking a Human Resources Generalist (Program Partner) VA to join our team! You will be one of 4 Program Partners. We support Maryland, District of Columbia, Virgnia and North Carolina. We have over 900 employees and we are faith based organization in the social services field. You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Travel between sites in the Virginia States from Alexandria to New Port
- Bachelors Degree in related field required.
- PHR or SPHR preferred not required
- Experience with Paycom HCMS Required
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Applicants are suggested to visit our website and apply directly. Just copy the url below.....
Or visit https://www.voachesapeake.org/ click careers and apply directly.