- Provide monthly face to face clinical supervision to assigned unlicensed/licensed and new staff serving clients in the Outpatient setting.
- Responsible for supervisory signatures on required documentation to meet VBHCS policy.
- Perform additional supervision as indicated by chart review, peer and billing review and other external audits.
- Monthly review of locations specific to licensure, CARF, and other contracting entity requirements not limited to but including Health and Safety Review.
· Facilities - Quarterly onsite review of OP, Crisis, Residential Services, Detox and Housing to assure VBH policies are followed. Prepare monthly report to Clinical Director, Chief Operating Officer and VP of Compliance
Provision of Direct Service
Will complete intake assessments and individual therapy for each location where face to face supervision is provided. Direct services will account for approximately forty percent of monthly scheduled time.
Coordinates clinical/programmatic safety initiatives such as Zero Suicide Initiative
Communicates regularly with Clinical Director and Chief Operating Officer with strengths for VBH and any oversight concerns. Prepare monthly report to Clinical Director, Chief Operating Officer and VP of Compliance.
Participates in VBH leadership, QI meetings/ and VBH technical advisory groups as assigned by Clinical Director and Chief Operating Officer
Participates in community meetings such as TAMHO or others as requested by Clinical Director and Chief Operating Officer
A Masters degree in social work and actively licensed as a LCSW in the state of Tennessee. Minimum of five years of experience providing psychotherapy and/or supervision.