Cloud Systems Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
NS2 Mission is looking for a candidate that will excel at designing, building, and deploying highly scalable, resilient, performant services in an integrated team to continually improve DevOps posture as well as providing maintenance of a software solution built using Amazon Web Services and both custom and commercial software. Responsibilities will include working with the development team to keep the various environments (dev, test, and prod) up to date with security and maintenance updates, monitoring the environments for issues, providing design suggestions for the environments, and supporting the automated deployments into the environments.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of AWS EC2, S3, and security services
- Experience with Linux systems administration
- Experience in an Agile development environment using Jira or other work tracking software
- Experience remediating issues found from security vulnerability scans (patching, operating system hardening)
- Demonstrated experience in continuous integration and delivery tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Puppet, Packer, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with relational, noSQL and/or file-based storage (e.g., Postgres, MongoDB, MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Amazon certifications
- Experience working in an Agile scrum teamwork environment
Position Clearance Requirement:
TS/SCI with FSP
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain or maintain a U.S security clearance which requires U.S citizenship.
NS2 Mission is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. NS2 Mission is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that NS2 Mission may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide in your application, with its affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
NS2 Mission maintains a drug-free workplace and may perform pre-employment substance abuse testing, where required by contract and permitted by law.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?