CDEP Software Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NS2 Mission is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed professional to fill the role of CDEP Software Developer. The ideal candidate has the ability to develop software to enhance a data lake with RESTful services and API’s to expose the data. Maintaining the existing API’s and augmenting them to provide additional features and functionality. Configuring and enhancing the AWS platform on which the data lake is built. Debugging issues across the environments and supporting production issues. Migrating the organization into more of a DevOps model instead of major deliveries.
- Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering; or a combination of related work experience, technical training, and professional certifications.
- Minimum of 12+ years of Software Development experience
- Demonstrated experience in Java and Spring Framework
- Spring Boot experience
- Java Persistence API (JPA)
- Significant experience with Linux
- Proven experience working in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment to include the following skills
- Experience with Bash scripting
- Knowledge of public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Strong experience with certificates and Certificate Authorities
- Database skills
- Service Registries
- Experience developing Rest APIs
- Web Development Skills
- Strong microservice development experience
- Service Registries
Position Clearance Requirement:
TS/SCI with FSP
COVID-19 Vaccination Terms and Conditions:
As a U.S. government contractor NS2 Mission adheres to customer and program requirements of new hires and employees working to be fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated means two weeks have passed since a single-shot vaccine or the second dose of a two-shot vaccine before any new employee's first day.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain or maintain a U.S security clearance which requires U.S citizenship.
NS2 Mission is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. NS2 Mission is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that NS2 Mission may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide in your application, with its affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
NS2 Mission maintains a drug-free workplace and may perform pre-employment substance abuse testing, where required by contract and permitted by law.
TechnologyView all jobs at Volume Integration