Senior Cloud Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VoltaGrid provides clean, reliable, intelligent, and affordable turnkey power and fuel solutions wherever our customers need power. Our patent-pending modular power system can operate both standalone and as a grid-connected standby, improving power quality and reliability while minimizing emissions. We use proven technologies and AI-driven monitoring to ensure highly reliable service with outstanding power quality, even during aggressive load changes.
We are seeking a talented and driven Senior Cloud Engineer to join our growing Platform Engineering team! The Platform Engineering team is responsible for building and maintaining our cloud-native applications and machine learning workloads. Your goal will be to work alongside other Cloud Engineers and Architects to deliver AWS cloud solutions. You should be passionate about working with our product owners, customers, partners, and engineers to drive our technology and business forward. We use the latest technologies, and everyone is encouraged and empowered to create unique and innovative solutions.
- Developing Cloud Native applications using TypeScript and Golang
- Developing Infrastructure-as-Code using Terraform and CDK
- Creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Working with other engineers to build innovative solutions
- Developing custom automation using Bash, PowerShell, and Lambda functions
- Maintaining and troubleshooting systems and deployments
- Mentoring and training engineers
- 5+ years of experience as an engineer
- Expert proficiency in either TypeScript or Golang
- Expert understanding of cloud infrastructure management with either Terraform or CDK
- Expert understanding of building and working with CI/CD pipelines
- Strong knowledge of containerization, with expert knowledge of either Docker or Kubernetes
- Proficient in IAM security and AWS Networking
- Strong understanding of Agile delivery methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for working in a startup environment and the ability to be cross-functional
- Possess a natural curiosity and excitement for learning new technologies
- Medical insurance for yourself and eligible dependents
- Dental and Vision insurance for yourself and eligible dependents
- Health Savings Account when enrolled in the medical plan
- Annual bonus program
- Company-issued Mac or Windows laptop
- Unlimited paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
At VoltaGrid, everyone belongs. Creating a culture that values diversity, equality, and inclusion isn’t just the right thing to do – it’s crucial to achieving our mission of changing the energy landscape. Diversity drives innovation. Inclusion fosters an everyone – from any background – feels empowered to bring their whole selves and best work to the table. No matter how you express yourself, everyone has a home at VoltaGrid.
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
10750 Telge Rd. HoustonHouston, TX
Get fresh Business Intelligence Data Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.