A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative - in Deerfield FL for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Customer Service Representatives interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. Potencial work from home may be available. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Customer Service Representative include but are not limited to the following:
Reviewing schedules of members/nurses and addressing concerns.
* Practice exceptional customer service and telephone techniques
* Deliver verbatim scripting and maintain a conversational tone.
* Ability to maintain patience and professionalism with plan members.
* Ability to listen to members and multi-task.
* Ability to utilize rebuttals and address member concerns in a detailed manner.
* Maintain member confidentiality and follow all HIPAA guidelines.
* Demonstrate the ability to navigate multiple systems to schedule nurse practitioner appointments.
* Ability to meet quality assessment standards.
* Cooperate with co-workers and management while working toward department goals
* Maintain center standards for performance and productivity
* Meet Daily, Weekly and Monthly goals.
* Adhere to your schedule
* Follow all center policies and procedures.
* Computer and Typing skills (Data Entry)
* 6 months prior call center experience in sales, education, customer service, collections, or similar (required)
* High School diploma or GED equivalency
* Computer and typing skills (Data entry)
* Must have at least a high school level comprehension for reading, writing, and math skills
* Drug Test, background screen and education verification
* Ability to stand, bend, stoop, sit, walk, twist and turn
* Ability to use a phone or wear a headset for extended periods of time
* Ability to use a computer keyboard and mouse
* Work environment is indoors, majority of time is spent sitting at
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Some weekdays (up to 11 pm) and Saturdays 9 -5:30pm.
Pay for this position is $14.00/hr. plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Volt provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Volt offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
To be considered for this position or any other customer service related opportunities with Volt, please visit our website at Volt.com It is the policy and practice of Volt Workforce Solutions to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or disability to the extent provided by law.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.