Volt Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You Deserve a Job you love!
Volt Workforce Solutions is currently seeking a Welder for a great company in Albuquerque.
This is a Full time, Temp to hire position. The schedule is Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 3:30 pm, they pay is $15-$20 per hour DOE and we pay Weekly!
In this position you would be working with Steel main-structured and steel sub assemblies on manufactured products. You will be performing Cuts, assembles and welds using blue prints, sketches and verbal instruction.
- Able to accomplish flat and horizontal welding tasks
- Utilize bridge cranes to position parts and assemblies during production
- Operate both manual and automatic flame and plasma cutting equipment
- Assist Machine operators on an as needed basis
- Utilize the following welding processes: Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW), Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Assist with the assembly of products
- Ability to use cranes, pneumatic grinder, manual flame cutting torch
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and welding symbols
- Must be able to perform precise work to close tolerances
- Must be able to pass welding test: AWS 1.1 position 3G with E71-T1 electrode GMAW Process.
- Must be able to Stand, bend, twist and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to push, pull or drag suction hose on to tanks that weigh anywhere from 10 - 100 lbs.
- Ability to work in a loud environment & be exposed to various weather conditions.
Don't Wait! Apply Today!
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
AddressLos Ranchos de Albuquerque, NM
ConstructionView all jobs at Volt