A New Year Brings New Opportunity!!
Are you a jack of all trades in a warehouse and looking to expand your abilities? Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered with a North American leader in search of a Temp-to-Hire Warehouse Associate for the Auburn location. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-respected company.
As a Warehouse Associate you will follow detailed, step-by-step instructions, to complete tasks. As well as be cross trained in several different departments to help move work volume through the facility and become an invaluable asset to the team.
- Focus on details to provide best-in-class quality services to our customers
- Picking items based on warehouse management system directions via picking cart or powered industrial equipment such as a forklift or cherry picker
- Packing orders into cartons
- Positioning and cutting of wire based on customer requests
- Locating and consolidating picked orders based on warehouse management system direction
- Following detailed customer packing instructions
- Putting items away based on warehouse management system direction
- Checking items into inventory based on shipment quantities using internal company warehouse management system
- Manifesting and closing orders and placing shipping labels on orders
- 1+ years previous experience in a warehouse environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Fast paced, detail oriented, and quality driven
- Demonstrated ability to navigate Warehouse Management Systems
- Experience with RF Scanning equipment
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to follow detailed instruction
- Ability to maintain high level of focus and attention to detail required
- Schedule flexibility and ability to work over time
- Prior experience operating forklift equipment required
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:30AM-4PM
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.