Volt Workforce Solutions, a global staffing firm, is hiring for a rapidly growing manufacturing company located in Edison, NJ.
We are looking for First Shift, Temp to Hire, Production Assemblers!
As a Production Assembler, you will rotate through a variety of machines and hand assembly jobs. You will be working cooperatively with other team members to achieve bottom line results while meeting all Safety and Quality requirements.
* Read and understand work orders
* Create and process ticket transfers
* Identify flaws and exercise quality control
* Work with simple automatic tools
* Use small scales and other measurement tools
* Manual assembly of small parts using presses and hand held tools
* Keep work areas clean and neat
* Keep count of your production and record all counts accurately for each job
* Meet daily production goals for each job
* At least 6 months' experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing environment.
* Basic math skills and use of a ruler (to measure fabrics)
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs using a "buddy" system (2 people)
* Ability to sit or stand for a ten hour shift
* Push, pull, reach, bend and work overhead
* Required to wear all PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
* Excellent hand/eye coordination
Monday to Friday
6:00 AM -2:30 PM
*Ability to work overtime when needed ( +2-3 hours)
*Available to work Saturdays
Volt's Sr. Recruiter, Jennifer Cremonesi, will connect with you directly after reviewing your resume.
Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a friendly staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
Volt is a global leader in the staffing industry and has earned its reputation as a staffing industry leader by making sure our clients make the right hire, every time. We provide proven, flexible recruiting and workforce management solutions to companies of all size, from innovative startups to Fortune 500 clients.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.