Volt Maumee, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for managing day to day distribution, assembly and warehouse operations. This includes overseeing receiving, picking and packing, inventory control, shipping, and assembly warehouse personnel. The position will lead the warehouse team to meet performance goals by focusing on operational flexibility, continuous improvement, and driving a culture of accountability. Responsibilities:
- Manage and direct a team of supervisors, team leads, and warehouse associates.
- Manage the facility with a results driven framework focused on safety, quality, and continuous improvement to meet customer demand and division goals.
- Provides leadership and employee development through the effective selection of talent, performance management, training/development, coaching/mentoring and motivation of employees in alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for coordination of inventory controls with purchasing and physical inventory with accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive warehouse and/or assembly experience
- Minimum 3 years of direct supervisory or management experience overseeing people
- Knowledge and experience working in a quality system (such as IATF 16949) environment.
- Experience with 6S, Standard Work and Built In Quality.
- Strong distribution knowledge a plus.
- Experience in distribution and/or metalworking industries preferred.
- Sufficient knowledge of ERP systems to effectively manage the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Supply Chain, or Engineering, preferred
- Associate’s degree, required.
VOLT is an equal opportunity employer.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Volt