Test Engineer 2
Volt Lake Forest, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Test Engineer, you will
- work with senior design engineers and assist in the design, development and implementation of cost-effective methods for testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- prepare test and diagnostic programs for standard products, specials and integrated systems.
- design test fixtures and equipment including specifications and procedures for new products and production test applications.
What you will do:
- Assist in new product development, prototype build/ testing, hardware/ software integration, product validation/calibration.
- Design and develops test procedures and test software for application in production test environment.
- Oversee the design and construction of electromechanical test fixtures for prototype and production testing of custom and standard instrumentation, components, parts and accessories.
- Create bills of material, engineering and assembly drawings and documentation.
- Train production test technicians and customer service technicians in application of test procedures, software and hardware.
- Provide support to Customer Service for returned products, including fault analysis, repair, and corrective action recommendations.
What you have:
- A BSEE degree or its equivalent in terms of technical knowledge.
- Four or more years of design or test engineering experience in a high technology environment is preferred.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of circuit theory and programming expertise in test languages such as C#, Visual BASIC and LabVIEW.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
AddressLake Forest, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Volt