Volt is seeking a Systems Logistics Engineer for our client in Northridge, CA.
Supply support, Packaging and transportation and provisioning, Installation and facilities, Influence the design of the system and its support elements to affect its readiness and availability at optimum life cycle costs.
- Perform logistics engineering development and sustaining tasks for a missile system and produce related work artifacts for delivery to internal and external customers.
- Manage the technical support of the system to sustain its useful life.
- Skillfully decompose requirements from contract documentation and plan the necessary activities within a matrix organization to meet them.
- Participate in bids and proposals for, and plan, facilitate and measure the effectiveness of efforts addressing the following:
- HW and SW used to support the system in both field and maintenance environments.
- Test and evaluation.
- Technical data and data management.
- Personnel and training.
- Configuration management.
- Obsolescence management.
- B.S. Engineering degree.
- Minimum 10 years of related experience logistics, operations, engineering project management RMS.
- Experience in aerospace and defense industry programs covering both development and sustaining lifecycle phases.
- Experience with Microsoft Project, DOORS, and EVMS preferred.
- Must have an Active US Government Security Clearance.
This is a contingent/temporary position offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Required: Must have Active US Government Security Clearance
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer