Sr. Reporting Analyst
Volt Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reporting Analyst Contract Opportunity!
This estimated 9-months plus opening will be located in Chicago, IL OR Richardson, TX.
You will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing timely and accurate data/reports using SQL server, SSIS Tableau, Microsoft BI, Python to support a variety of departments. Most importantly, you will be working on reporting, tracking, and trending analysis to support operational effectiveness.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Produce reporting, tracking, trending, and analysis to support operational effectiveness.
- Produce meaningful reporting and analysis utilizing data warehouses available on Teradata, accessing the data via SQL query language, Impromptu or other available query applications.
- Create and maintain databases as needed to ensure availability and accuracy of data for reporting needs using SQL, Impromptu, Queryman, SAS, Visual Basic
- Design, implement and maintain user-friendly databases for various areas to meet reporting and analysis requirements.
- Streamline reporting as much as possible by automating queries, etc. and/or placing reports in production to minimize manual efforts
What Will You Need to Be Successful?
- Bachelors’ degree OR 5 years business reporting experience.
- 3 years utilizing database software to manipulate data, generate reports and analyze data.
- 3 years’ experience in SQL programming and using Tableau.
- Thorough knowledge of PC windows-based applications, including Excel spreadsheets and graphs.
- Ability to automate using SSIS
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
BusinessView all jobs at Volt