Sr Application Engineer
Volt Jacksonville, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Application Engineer
This manufacturer develops cutting-edge packaging solutions and partner with the most trusted brands in the world to build brand value and engage consumers.
As a senior development team member for their Manufacturing Execution System applications, you will have significant influence over the development of new software.
What Will You Be Doing?
- You will collaborate with Product Owners and Production Operations team members on subjects from design to deployment.
- Create technical specification documents (flow, ERD, etc.) based on product owner requirements.
- Estimates prioritize and plan work items (epics, features, work items, tasks) to be handled during sprint/iterations.
- Participate in creating and amending development standards, guidelines, and services for common use by other internal software development teams.
- Most importantly, you will code. You will code like a champion.
What You Need to Succeed?
- 5+ years of hands-on Java development experience required!
- 5+ years of SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL.
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum development teams.
- Experience working with Agile tools like Azure DevOps or JIRA.
- Experience with IDEs like Eclipse, RAD, VS 2017 and source control in TFS or Git as well as with Tomcat, Glassfish or WebSphere.
- Experience with ASP.NET and C#, .NET Framework and .NET Core a plus!
- Experience with report creation, maintenance, metrics, scorecards.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or related
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
TechnologyView all jobs at Volt