Software Engineer 2
Volt Workforce Solutions Hazelwood, MO
- Expired: February 19, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Software Engineer 2 in Hazelwood, MO at Volt
# Date Posted: 2/17/2020
# Job Snapshot
- Employee Type: Contingent
- Location: Hazelwood, MO
- Job Type: Software Engineering
- Duration: 48 weeks
- Date Posted: 2/17/2020
- Job ID: 218555
- Contact Name Volt Branch
Volt's client, a leading aerospace company, is looking for a Software Engineer for a contract opening at Hazelwood, MO. This is an estimated 12 months Contingent position and is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions . We are among the largest Staffing Companies in the USA for Contingent/Temporary and Direct Hire placements, and support many of the top rated IT, Engineering and Aerospace companies in the USA.
- Assists with the development, documentation and maintenance of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system.
- Assists with test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Supports software project management and software supplier management functions.
- Selects, tailors and deploys processes and tools; establishes metrics.
- Performs software research and trade studies. Troubleshoots software issues. Works under general supervision.
- Experience in C/C++
- Highly Desirable: Experience in Ada, Experience with Microsoft Developer Studio, Experience with Subversion, Experience with VxWorks, Experience with OFPs and/or ground station products.
Volt has close to 70 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
Volt is publicly traded on the NYSE MKT under the symbol "VOLT". To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com .
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In order to promote this harmony in the workplace and to obey the laws related to employment, Volt maintains a strong commitment to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or parental status, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Volt Workforce Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at Volt Workforce Solutions