Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Contracted Opportunity (up to 1 year)
Our clients passion is commercializing clever solutions to unmet needs with an exceptional brand and customer service experience. This client offers a supportive and friendly environment with weekends off and a new beautiful state of the art work facility with gym, employee cafeteria with vending, shuffleboard.
The Shipper/Order Entry will be responsible for:
- Pack, ship and process all documentation for domestic and international shipments
- Receiving shipments
- Order entry
- Flexible - helping the team in any area needed
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency working with various systems (Quickbooks, website CMS, Microsoft Office, email).
- Excellent documentation ability
- Ability to perform from oral or handwritten instructions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Ability to read, write, and understand English
- Ability to stand, walk, talk, hear, bend, push, pull and lift up to 50lbs
- Good hand eye coordination
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to actively participate in team development and team-oriented processes.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions.
To Apply: Please click the “Apply” button on this page. You will be redirected to Volt's website where you can apply for this position, upload your resume, and view this and all other job opportunities we currently have available. You can also call the Portland branch at 503-227-3332 and refer to Job ID 234861. A resume will be required.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.