VOLT Workforce Solutions is NOW HIRING Shipping & Receiving Clerks for our partner recycling facility on the WEST SIDE of Indianapolis.
This is a 1st Shift opportunity: Monday-Friday. 40 hours per week
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr
A Shipping & Receiving Clerk verifies and keeps records of incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties.
A day in the life of a Shipping & Receiving Clerk:
- Inspects incoming raw materials to verify accuracy of quantity, quality, and loading specifications.
- Initiates reports detailing information on incoming raw materials.
- Generates reports detailing information on outbound shipments. Logs inbound and outbound shipments on reports.
- Compiles records.
- Verifies accuracy of information.
- Oversees traffic and parking of large trucks in "the yard".
- Complies with all environmental, health, safety and housekeeping programs.
- Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment.
What you need to have:
- A High School diploma, or equivalent
- Great communication skills!
- Experience in factory, plant, or warehouse work environment
If you want to work in a company where YOU can make a DIFFERENCE, apply TODAY