We are looking for a full time Sales Administrative Assistant to assist our growing company with a variety of sales related and administrative tasks. Responsibilities of this position include tracking and reporting of sales, lead generation, customer follow-up, providing administrative support to our sales team, and managing social media related sales content.
This position is a telecommuting position, that is primarily working from home, with occasional training and meetings in Northwestern Twin Cities area if you are located in Minnesota.
The ideal candidate for this position must possess the following qualities:
- Self-motivation/ability to work independently
- Customer service driven
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience as an administrative or sales assistant
- Phone related customer service experience
- Experience and confidence working with computers and multiple software applications
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Highschool Degree or Equivalent
- Medical office and/or medical billing experience a plus
- Optometry experience strongly preferred
- Preferably reside in the Twin Cities Metro Area
- Separate office room in your home
- Proven minimum internet speed of 25 mbps
- Landline or cellular phone with great reception in home for use with our remote phone system
- Separate childcare (if applicable) a must
Job Type: Full-time
Live chat with a recruiter: https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/558089
Volt is an equal Opportunity Employer.