To present and sell the company product lines, programs and services of HVAC and Plumbing products in an effective manner resulting in year over year growth which is consistent with the company forecast.
- Manage Branch staff effectively
- Conversant in all of the key product lines
- Stay current on eclipse, know how to enter orders, search for orders and product and order special order equipment as needed
- Ability to upsell and accessorize customers order
- Effective and courteous follow up and problem resolution for customer
- Ability to properly process Warranty claims and returns properly
- Ability to manage warehouse and trucking responsibilities. Communicates with branches to resolve issues as they arise, including but not limited to transfers, deliveries and receiving issues as they arise.
- Participate in all company promotions and schedule branch events
Critical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell and Service the customer so they want to return; listen and help them make their business better.
- Manages branch staff and all related equipment
- Reviews Calling Ques and Returns goods que to measure and motivate staff.
- Maintains store displays effectively, notifies purchasing of shortages or outages, communicates trends or concerns in customers purchases
- Works to sell old, obsolete inventory
- Performs cycle counts in responsible manner once a month.
- Enforces company procedures and policies for returns, damages, shortages and backorders.
- Follows company dress code
- Manages deposits and collections so they are deposited into company accounts in timely manner (at least 2 times a week)
- Annual physical inventory, where appropriate checks shipping and receiving RF logs to manage workflow
- Reporting to HR proper record-keeping of the staff's hours worked, and any work-related injuries in a timely manner.
- Customers satisfied.
- Branch evaluations are 75% or higher.
- Calling Ques within 30 days.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Degree in HVAC trade school or equivalent
- Able to meet deadlines and motivate staff
- Can do, positive attitude.
- Computer literacy preferred.
Organizational Relationship: This position reports directly to the VP of Operations
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Live chat with a recruiter: https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/558089