To present and sell the company product lines, programs and services of construction supply products in an effective manner resulting in year over year growth which is consistent with the company goals.
- Manage store staff effectively
- Conversant in all of the key product lines
- Stay current on know how to enter orders, search for orders and product and order special order products when required
- Ability to upsell and accessorize customers order
- Effective and courteous follow up and problem resolution
- Ability to properly process Warranty claims and returns
- Ability to manage warehouse and trucking responsibilities.
- Communicates with stores to resolve issues as they arise
- Participate in all company promotions and schedule store events
- Customers satisfied.
- Branch evaluations
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Able to meet deadlines and motivate staff
- Can do, positive attitude.
- Computer literacy preferred.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Live chat with a recruiter: https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/558089