Volt Pflugerville, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Volt's client, a top consumer electronics company, is looking for a Reporting Analyst for their Austin, TX location. It is an estimated 7+ months long contingent assignment with possibility to go longer.
Need candidates local to the Austin area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• You’ll handle all reporting requests
• You’ll work on scoping reporting requirements and define meaningful metrics for training and communications consumption.
• You’ll work with reporting systems—including Tableau and Business Objects—to measure content consumption across web, email, and mobile.
• You’ll perform all aspects of reporting and analysis (data acquisition, quality assessment, report building and automation, documentation and presenting results).
• You’ll dive deep into the data, assess its integrity, and deliver meaningful reports and dashboards to managers and channel partners in a comprehensive manner
• You will combine different data sources, structured and non-structured, into rich, integrated Tableau dashboards. You will be familiar with, and make use of, all key features that allow dashboards to better communicate information to our users (calculated fields, clustering, groups, set actions, parameters, stories, LOD expressions, and more).
• Proficiency in Tableau and Python programming required
(SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence experience a plus)
• Proven analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience with modern analytics, reporting and business intelligence
• Working knowledge of business processes and related reporting & analysis activities
• Proficient at SQL, report writing and presenting findings
• Obsession for data quality and accuracy; able to apply data science techniques to validate and spot problems within datasets, SQL queries, and calculations
• Impeccable written and verbal communications skills and attention to detail
• Able to work effectively within a fast changing environment, tight deadlines, priority changes and multiple constituencies
• Quick learner and avid to challenge yourself every day — curiosity is a must!
• Minimum 5 years of experience in data or business reporting is required
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics, or relevant industry experience is required
The position is being offered through VOLT. VOLT is publicly traded on the NYSE MKT under the symbol "VOLT". To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
BusinessView all jobs at Volt