We are Hiring Quality Technicians Now for a great company in Vernon CA !
We are preferably looking for candidates with Quality experience in Food Safety or a Chemistry background.
Shifts are 12 hours (1st - 7:00AM - 7:00PM) ( 2nd- 7:00PM - 7:00AM)
- Perform quality inspections on incoming raw materials, work in progress (WIP), and finished goods.
- Ensure test results are recorded, current, and accurate.
- Place all products that do not conform to product specifications on hold.
- Create certificates of analysis (COAs) for customers as needed.
- Organize and track samples, storing completed tests and logging the data.
- Stop unauthorized deviations to SOPs, work instructions/product specifications.
- Create new lab work instructions based on customer and production needs.
- Audit the sampling collection system to confirm appropriate sampling.
- Participate in development project and support by performing the tests.
- Partner and support manufacturing in achieving quality metrics and goals.
- Provide feedback to immediate supervisor on continuous improvements.
- Monitor and ensure lab equipment are properly working.
- Ensure all quality documents are filled out and submitted in a timely manner including Master Cleaning Lists (MCL).
- Train new hires (One on One).
- Responsible for compliance with food safety and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) requirements.
- Adhere to applicable prerequisite programs (PRP) per HACCP requirement.
- 2+ years stable work experience in a related manufacturing setting. Previous experience working in a quality lab is preferred.
- Must be able to read and write in English, as well as proficiency in math.
- HS Diploma or GED preferred.
- Strong communication skills, ability to speak Spanish a plus.
Skills & Abilities;
- Must have good communication skills to compile accurate evaluation reports.
- Ability to analyze a problem and determine a possible solution.
- Conduct training to educate workers about improved quality processes.
- Team player with high standards of integrity, ethics and behavior.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
This is a direct hire position offering employment with an amazing company, great benefits and a fair an reasonable salary based on experience and skills.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
APPLY TODAY! or reach out to me directly, my contact info is below
Professional Search Recruiter
Volt Workforce Solutions