APPLY NOW! Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for a Production Manager for one of our Manufacturing companies located in Chatsworth CA!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the assigned Manufacturing Departments.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures including interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; evaluating performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Directly manages area supervisors.
- Develops, approves, and implements policies and procedures to meet production schedules and shipment goals. manager
- Approves and directs improvements in production methods, quality control, equipment, maintenance operating efficiency, and working conditions.
- Controls operating budgets for respective departments.
- Presents operating reports to senior management.
- Ensures ongoing improvements are attained for product quality and overall business unit growth and investigates and resolves causes of inefficiencies and manufacturing variances.
- Meets established standards for productivity and quality. Confers with manager when problems arise, which impact expected level of performance.
- Responsible for supporting and ensuring compliance to ISO 9001/AS9100 Quality Management Systems.
- Must contribute to a positive work environment.
- Performs any task required to support customer requirements and company goals.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, work orders, specifications, aerospace blueprints and drawings, and procedure manuals.
- Proven effective leadership, problem solving, communication skills, sound judgment and initiative.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college or university
- Must be able to pass background and drug test
Apply now and call our office to learn more about this amazing opportunity 818.920.5700 or visit us during our walk in hours. Monday through Friday 9:30AM to 11:00AM and 2:00PM to 4:00PM, 8550 Balboa Blvd Suite 275 Lobby 5 Northridge CA 91325
Volt Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer