Isn't it time to be rewarded for being YOU? - Make a Change with Volt!
Earn $33,500++ a year as a Production Assembly Worker
* Weekly Pay * Benefits * Multiple Shifts * Paid Holidays * Daily OT *
Volt is immediately hiring production assembly workers in Portland, ME. Production workers will enjoy working in a climate-controlled manufacturing 'clean room' environment.
Your safety is our concern - work is performed in an enclosed space in which airborne particulates, contaminants, and pollutants are kept within strict limits.
As a Production Assembly Worker you will:
- Assemble tech product in production clean room
- Inspect parts and product during assembly/manufacturing process
- Report any product/parts issues from assembly line
- High school degree or equivalent
- A stable and steady work history with at least one year of work experience
- Ability to stand, twist, squat, lift up to 15lbs consistently during shift
- Candidates selected must meet all pre-screening eligibility requirements
- Earn up to $500 in Bonuses in the first 90 days on the job