Reports to: Operations Director
Now hiring a highly organized Operations Coordinator to assist the Director with multisite operational and administrative matters inclusive of project management, inventory, fleet maintenance, vendors, and safety programs.
Who We Are:
Established in 1972, we are a faith-based organization providing a safe haven for men, women, and children who are in desperate need of food, clothing, shelter, and support to resolve hunger and homelessness across Ventura, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and San Bernardino Counties. We provide a wide range of services – a food bank, 3 emergency shelters, 5 residential recovery programs, transitional housing, and job training.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote safety programs; enforce and model safe work practices
- Oversee and coordinate monthly training seminars for staff and clients
- Bimonthly building safety inspections.
- Manage contractors and vendors
- Maintain SDS sheets, in-house injury report files, OSHA and Federal standards
- Serve on Safety Sub-Committee
- Coordinate the maintenance of all service facilities- keys, work orders, vendors management
- Assist the Program Manager and Supervisor of the service facilities with projects
- Oversee and coordinate Quarterly Preventative Maintenance inspections
- Oversee and coordinate kitchen operations; ServSafe Certification
- Document unusual activity or potentially dangerous situations
- Perform, coordinate, and oversee regular property perimeter checks
- Responsible for safety compliance and employee monthly training for company vehicles.
- Monitor and investigate vehicle activity, unusual driving incidence according to WebFleet.
- Responsible for daily vehicle inspections and maintenance on company vehicles.
- Ensure all child safety seats & seat belts comply with California requirements
- Reconcile expenses, mileage and other related reports with receipts ensuring proper documentation and approval for submission to the Finance Department
- Ensure all month end reports are turned in: client statistics, food share, gift-in-kind, expenses
- Provide other statistical/outcomes reports as needed.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of office equipment and supplies
- Coordinate all food and supply lists for Director approval
- Oversee purchasing and distribution of service facility supplies and hygiene products.
- Responsible for nurturing and developing relationships with VIP donors ensuring donors develop a personal connection and meaningful long-term partnership with our ministry
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience in office management or project management
- Valid Driver’s license - insurable to drive company vehicles
- Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Experience with urban and/or rescue-related ministries or nonprofits
- Raiser’s Edge, Mission Tracker & ADP Workforce
Volt is an equal opportunity employer ZIP2019P
Send Resume Now: