Volt Austin, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Network Engineer With Wireless Experience Needed!
In this 6 month plus contingent opportunity, you will translate customer challenges into business opportunities and technical solutions, including the design, scope, and development of the technical components, which improve overall performance of client’s organization. Integration may include 3rd party products, enhancements to products, or defining new product or service offerings to meet client requirements. It may also include operational optimization of the customized solution. May have some financial responsibilities including costing, proposal generation, and invoicing. Works in participation with division and/or customers to help them conceptualize means to apply technology as a strategic asset. You will be accountable for the technical validity and interoperability of solutions and, typically, revenue growth of consulting services in assigned accounts/markets.
- Initiates innovative new business opportunity development/ consulting approaches.
- Technical or business consultant to company’s group and business level managers and to key client decision-makers.
- Leads development of high impact and/ or long-range strategic projects and initiatives.
- Controls implementation cost, revenue recognition and billing activities after solution acceptance.
What Do You Need To Be Successful?
- Bachelors or Masters’ Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Around 10 years relevant experience for entry to this level. Post-graduate and/or certification /license may be required.
- Possesses in-depth skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience and internal recognition in specialty.
- Automation, Scripting and Test Case Development.
- Wireless and Network experience around 4G, 5G and Data Centers.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
TechnologyView all jobs at Volt