General Laborer - Material Handler-Kitter
Temp to Hire
Option 1 - Friday, Saturday, Sunday 5:00am-5:30pm
Option 2 - Thursday 7:00am-3:30pm, Friday and Saturday 5:00am-5:30pm, Sunday 7:00am-3:30pm
Option 3 - Friday and Saturday 5:00am-5:30pm, Sunday and Monday 7:00am-3:30pm
Volt Workforce Solutions specializes in connecting the best talent with extraordinary companies and is currently looking associates for our client in Seneca, SC. While not guarantee, there is potential for future conversion from Volt to our client. If you have a solid work history and a desire to work hard, we are looking for you!
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the continuous supply of materials to one or more production or assembly areas.
- Responsible for "kitting" materials on the production line to ensure all parts of order required are at point of origination to keep line moving at steady pace.
- Responsible for picking parts from Kanban or storage areas and placing the parts into a storage bin (kit).
- Ensures correct parts are kept in the appropriate quantities to support production and assembly requirements.
- May take parts from inventory area and ensures Water Spider is kept stocked at appropriate levels of inventory.
- Performs repetitive material supply functions following detailed work direction and guidelines.
- May operate hand truck for delivery or picking of parts and supplies.
- Sorts and counts parts and supplies and logs inventory.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- MUST have High School Diploma or GED
- Previous solid work history is a Plus
- Must be able to successfully complete all pre-employment screening requirements
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
- Excellent communications skills
- Steel Toed Shoes with laces
Call or Text: 803-783-7794
Apply at Jobs.Volt.com