Volt's Aerospace client is looking for a Material Handler to join their team! This position is responsible for ensuring material flow of product meets organizational requirements.
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing material and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory
- Locates materials & supplies by production orders and issues them to appropriate work orders.
- Move materials as instructed by manager/supervisor. Typically performed by carrying, pushing, rolling or operating hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, motorized conveyors or other material handling equipment.
- Unload trucks according to established safety and operating procedures.
- Works in Epicor Vista to issue materials & move transactions to process order to the next operation.
- Responsible for housekeeping of the plant area
- Operate equipment, pallet jack, forklift, etc to compete the job
- 0-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment
- Basic computer skills
- Must be very organized and able to multi-task
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple priorities and shifting time requirements.
- Must be able to promote a team oriented environment and work independently and efficiently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to stand and walk for the duration of the shift
- Able regularly lift and or move objects weighing up to 50 lbs
- Hold a High School Diploma or GED
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.