Volt Newnan, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Est 3 month contingent, Pay up to $58/hour
• Support manufacturing and component repair operations such as machining, grinding, EDM, welding, blending, heat treat, brazing, thermal spray, peening, surface finishing, NDT, etc.
•Trouble shoots problems on the production line and issues corrective actions and reports
• Identify pertinent KPI metrics and implement the means to measure, track, and drive improved performance
• Lead, teach and coach employees in all aspects of lean manufacturing implementation and maintenance
• Develop capacity models to tie on time delivery and TAKT time to production performance
• Optimizes new systems and upgrades to existing processes and facilities
• Update shop routers, procedures and process documentation
• Interface with government and customer auditors
• Assist with development of new product and process capabilities.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• Minimum of 3 years prior experience
• Demonstrated success in utilizing lean tools such as PDCA, value stream mapping, Kaizen, 5S, etc.
• Excellent problem solving skills and mechanical aptitude
• Machining skills, tool/fixture design, CAD modeling or machine programming experience a big plus
• Familiarity with aerospace products and standards and/or FAA regulations
• Attention to detail and adherence to approved manufacturing data
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Previous work with airfoil fabrication
VOLT is an equal opportunity employer.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Volt