Manufacturing Assembly Worker
Volt Stafford Springs, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Get to work in 2021!
Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for Manufacturing and Production Workers to join our team at 3M, located in Stafford Springs CT! If you’re a motivated person looking to get to work with a great company, we want to talk with you!
This is an immediate opportunity! These are long term positions in a safe clean Manufacturing Production environment!
Earn up to $17.60/hr with OT available. Weekly pay and health benefits available
This is a clean and safe production location. Following all recommended guidelines for COVID safety.
Primary Responsibilities for Manufacturing and Production workers include but are not limited to the following:
- Assemble/package manufactured products
- Perform quality checks and visual inspection
- Safe operation of all manufacturing equipment
- Follow all GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Accurately record production data
- Work well in a factory environment
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Must be comfortable with standing/working in a production environment
- Strong attention to detail and willing to follow all safety guidelines
- Previous manufacturing or assembly experience
- Successfully pass pre-employment screenings
First Shift - $16.00/hr
Second Shift $16.80/hr
Third Shift - $17.60//hr
Hours: Hours are Monday-Friday
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AddressStafford Springs, CT
ManufacturingView all jobs at Volt