Maintenance Technician - Production Equipment
Volt Somerset, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VOLT Workforce Solutions has partnered with a medical device company located in Somerset, NJ , and in need of an experienced Equipment Maintenance Technician II for their second (2nd) and third shift (3rd) operations. This role is to maintain and assume responsibility for the day-to-day operations and equipment and equipment in compliance with their routine preventative maintenance program. Candidates will be experienced in Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Nutraceutical, Food/ Flavor/ Fragrance or Cosmetic Manufacturing environments to be considered.
About the Job:
- Responsible for performing preventative Maintenance on equipment throughout the facility.
- Document all maintenance and repair activity on equipment logs.
- Maintain the maintenance stockroom and equipment files.
- Report required repairs found during preventative maintenance checks to the Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Supervisor or Plant Engineer to determine direction on schedule and plan for repairs.
- Perform emergency repairs or unplanned maintenance on equipment, as needed, to restore production, prevent injury to personnel or damage to equipment.
- Participate in scheduled emergency on-call service as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4-5 years direct experience in industrial maintenance and repair.
- PLC, welding, hydraulic pneumatic certificates helpful.
- Competencies in control wiring, PLC logic, pneumatic technologies, hydraulics, motor circuit diagnostics, facility utilities and welding principles.
- Ability to independently troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems using schematics and diagnostic equipment.
- Frequently completes machine/equipment repairs.
2nd Shift 06:00 PM-2:30 AM
3rd Shift 10:00 PM -6:30 AM
DOE : $32.00-$34.00 DOE
Candidates will submit resumes
ManufacturingView all jobs at Volt