MIC Assembler II
Temp to Hire Opportunity!
San Jose, CA
Since 1983, our client has been supplying customers worldwide with microwave and RF solid state amplifiers, which include low noise and power amplifiers from 10 MHz to 40 GHz. Their products are designed to provide the best quality, service and delivery for each customer, whether the end use is the military, industrial or commercial.
Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered with a local manufacturer based out of Sunnyvale looking for a MIC Assembler to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills and resume so please apply!
- Gap ribbon welding (PC boards not the same)
- Die attach a plus with preform, silver epoxy, die mit, die tatch, epoxy, wire bonder
- Support soft board assembly as well as assemble microwave components
- Read and understand technical drawings, procedures, and industry standards
- At least 1 year previous experience working with machines, microscope
- Knowledge of Mil Spec Soldering and J-STD
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
- Candidates with RF assembly
To Apply: Please click the “Apply” button on this page. You will be redirected to Volt's website where you can apply for this position, upload your resume, and view this and all other job opportunities we currently have available. You can also call the Portland branch at 503-227-3332 and refer to Job ID 233281. A resume will be required.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.