IT Project Manager
Volt Spokane, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VOLT’s client is looking for a Project Manager- Applications
This is a long term contract position in Spokane, WA and offered through Volt Technical Resources. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.
To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great candidates in the Eastern Washington area we have created a specialized portal for you at http://staffing.volt.com/inland_northwest/ . Start here to see much more: http://volt.com/social.
Documentation of project plans and supporting documentation, and ensures that assigned projects meet strategic business objectives for clients. The Project Manager works closely with business users to evaluate, recommend, and implement technical and process solutions to enhance business value of operations and assists in the decision making process by providing complete, current, reliable, and objective information.
- Effectively identify, prioritize, and translate business goals/objectives into information technology strategies/solutions
- Work with customers to identify high-level business requirements
- Lead analysis for IT project teams
- Interact with business partners through process modeling to understand, identify, and define project scope and cost estimates
- Monitor project resources, set priorities, provide project status reporting and oversee project budget.
- Experience with large scale CRM implementation
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 5-7 years directly related experience
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good understanding of the project lifecycle
- Proficient with all the Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Demonstrated ability to track and drive issues
- Good soft skills and an ability to deal with ambiguity
- Financial forecasting and budgeting background is a plus
- PMP highly desired
- The person in this roll will need to have outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Preferred experience with MS Project
- Prior experience with CA’s Clarity PPM tool a bonus
- Experience managing all phases (Initiation, Planning, Execution, and Closure) medium to large projects within an IT environment
- Contracts / legal / vendor management experience
- Strong technology / network/security systems background preferred
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
How to Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TechnologyView all jobs at Volt