IT Operations Specialist I
Volt Durham, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: IT Operations Specialist I
VOLT is seeking candidate for IT Operations Specialist role as a contingent position for our client, with a possibility of contingent to hire. This is hybrid of Onsite/Remote role in Seattle, WA and Durham, NC
- Experience with Active Directory, Okta
- Experience JAMF and Intune
- O365 admin / O365 Exchange admin
- Diagnose, and troubleshoot internal employee issues with technology.
- Provide support services to employees with technical problems and information technology issues involving desktop, laptop, or network services from local personnel or from employees using network remote access.
- Provide timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of customer to appropriate technical personnel.
- Provide case status updates to management and end-users.
- Support and maintain effective relationships with users.
- Develop, document, and implement standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to IT support
- Participates in the acquisition, installation, upgrade, and maintenance of workstations, laptops, software, and related systems; installs, moves /relocates
- Configures software for new users; Install, configure, and patch various operating systems (Windows 10, OSX) for laptops /desktops; manage hardware and software asset lists
- Troubleshooting skills for windows/Mac based platforms, smart phones, and A/V equipment
- Willingness to learn, develop, and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter that brings both interpersonal skills and creative problem-solving skills
- VMware ESXi/Horizon experience
- JIRA and Confluence experience
- Office365 experience or exposure on the administrative side
- Knowledge of domain management applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of networking and hardware standards
- Solid understanding of security concepts, principles, and practices
- A+/Microsoft certification preferred (or working towards)
VOLT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TechnologyView all jobs at Volt