Partners with operational areas to translate high level business requirements into detailed business/process functional specification in order to implement a technological solution for projects or processes of moderate complexity. (Process map is an example of a functional specification) May also perform system configuration, system testing, end user training, and end user support for the processes after implementation. May be responsible for project management on small projects. Projects or processes are moderately complex due to the combination of a number of factors.
- Researches, analyzes and documents business requirements for developing or enhancing systems of moderate complexity.
- Facilitates understanding of both the business and Information Technology (IT) to ensure business decisions meet the business requirements as well as facilitate business decision meetings to keep projects moving forward.
- Performs and provides analysis of business opportunities supported by a business case, feasibility study, justification, process improvements, options for solutions and benefits for each solution.
- Understands and applies appropriate system development methodologies to produce deliverables including business flow process and other required documentation.
- Maintains a strong and collaborative relationship with the business and IT and serves as a strong advocate of the new/enhanced process or solution through various methods of communication to the organization.
- Participates in unit and integration testing or works closely with the testing team to ensure understanding of business requirements in order to ensure process/system is thoroughly tested.
- Supports business in developing and delivering end user training. Addresses end user process questions for processes that have been implemented, provides process/system break/fix support, and implements process/system enhancements of moderate complexity.
- May be responsible for project management on small projects.
- Experience in Content Management systems, preferable IBM's WCM suite.
- Experience in training end users and be highly skilled in gathering business requirements to translate into technical documents that developers will use in coding the solutions.
- Agile and Rally experience are preferred.
- Experience in IBM Web Content Management (WCM). (1+ years)
- Experience with Java application would be a plus.
- Experience in gathering business requirements.
- Strong experience with end user training.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in content management software.