NOW HIRING HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR
Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered with an internationally known and recognized Manufacturing company in the city of Sylmar seeking a Human Resource Coordinator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports recruiting process for regular positions including but not limited to:
- Coordination of internal job postings
- Schedules travel and interviews for candidates, calendaring meetings, problem-solving, and communication with candidates and vendors.
- Coordinates new hire screenings and resulting output.
- Coordinates pre-boarding and on-boarding process for newly hired employees; ensures new hire forms and processes are completed and filed.
- Conducts new hire orientation.
- Creates new employee in HR system and respective personnel files and employee badge.
- Manages requests for temporary employees. Assigns orders to agencies. For non-production roles coordinates candidate interviews, informs selection decision to agencies and conducts new hire orientation
- Responsible for employee recordkeeping
- Responds to employee inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs. Escalates higher level/complex matters to the HR Generalists and Director
- Supports administration of various compliance and employee programs such as unemployment claims administration, RideShare program, and other functional activities.
- Requires 3-5 years’ experience in similar role in fast-paced manufacturing environments.
- Experience with HR information systems, Success Factors and ADP eTime preferred
- Bilingual English Spanish
- Intermediate-advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web browsers
- Proficient in the use of HRIS, Time & Attendance/Payroll System, ATS, LMS (Success Factors, ADP Workforce and eTime, preferred)
- Flexibility in dealing with a variety of business partners, situations and requirements while remaining calm under pressure of multiple tasks and demands.
Apply now and call our a recruiter today! 818-672-0597
Volt Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer