Engineering Technician / Maintenance Technician
Volt Milan, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Above and Beyond? That’s Where Volt Starts.
Volt is immediately hiring a Engineering Technician in Milan, IL
• Identify and request parts for test rig and specimen set up.
• Assembly of test rigs to standard setup procedures or specified layout drawings. Including control cables, servo-hydraulic components and hoses, and test specimens.
• Document any changes to the setup procedure and layout drawings for continuous improvement.
• Verification of Test fixtures.
• Monitor and adjust test controls as necessary as they result to operation and trends to maximize testing efficiency and schedule.
• Perform test specimen inspections and make repairs as required by the defined test parameters.
• Document all test related incidents and activities within the Enterprise Vision system.
Monitoring incidents to insure there are no catastrophic failures to the test equipment or specimen.
• Contact the appropriate Deere personnel as required to prevent safety issues, environmental issues, and failures to test equipment or specimens and perform emergency shutoff procedures if necessary.
• Perform routine lab maintenance and cleaning. Including, but not limited to, mopping, vacuuming, organizing, and putting away tools/equipment in the lab.
• Pick up parts from PDC and perform various other errands.
- Experience with servo-hydraulic or hydraulic systems
- Experience working on machinery (tear down and repair), mechanic background
- Good computer skills with MicroSoft Office and other standard software.
- Experience with basic electrical and electronic systems and wiring.
- Ability to read dimensioned part drawings and test layout drawings.
- Ability to work independently.
Create your career momentum today with Volt and be part of a solution driven, team environment where your skills and experience are valued.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EngineeringView all jobs at Volt