Electronics Project Lead - 6 mo contract - Lisle, IL
Our client in the electronics component manufacturing industry is seeking an experienced Engineering Project Lead for a 6 month contract opportunity.
The Engineering Project Lead plans and coordinates single or multiple medium to large or high complexity lab projects that often require inter-disciplinary engineering lab teams and cross functional business partners. Manages all aspects of project scope development, cost estimates and test schedules by collaborating both within the engineering lab organization as well as with cross functional business partners. The candidate must be able to review complex test plans and make recommendations for changes and/or clarification of test plan elements. This position requires coordination of both external and internal resources and influencing cross functional stakeholders as well as effectively resolving issues and managing conflict. Involves initiating external request for quotations and interfacing with the outside testing resources to bring projects to successful completion.
- 5 years of total experience in Electronics Testing or Product Development role with 5+ years of Project Management experience, leading projects from cradle to grave.
- BS in an Engineering discipline.
- Formal project management training or certifications are positives
- A track record of managing several electronic test lab projects simultaneously
- The candidate must possess excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills along with problem solving and conflict management skills
Please apply to position or contact Debbie Linville at 317-599-4893 for any questions and more details regarding this position.
Volt has been serving some of the nation's strongest companies for over 60 years. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of on-site support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with its employees.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer