We are looking for an Electro-Mechanical Technician/ Assembly Specialist to join our team. This position will perform various skilled assembly tasks necessary to produce a quality product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble electro-mechanical assemblies, with emphasis on wiring
- Soldering, crimping, routing of wires
- Soldering of components on assemblies.
- Ability to read drawings, wiring lists and bills of materials.
- Follows verbal and written instructions
- Previous IPC-A-610 solder certification and IPC-WHMA-A-620 wire & harness certification is helpful, recent cert or active cert if preferred.
- Ability to solder, crimp, route wiring, dress and clamp harnesses, simple mechanical assembly.
- Read drawings, wire lists, wiring diagrams, follow instructions on work orders, processes and procedures as they relate to electronic assembly.
- Must have the ability to work with others on a team and to help less experienced employees.
- Self-Starter w/ high level of ability to do all tasks with little to no supervision.
- 5+ years of experience in electro-mechanical assembly, preferably in a DoD environment.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.