Volt has an opening for an Engineering Drafter for a client in Monroe, NC. We are looking for someone with experience in CAD designing or drawing. Volt's Client is the leading manufacturer in the fields of industry, worker safety, health care, and consumer goods.
Location: Monroe, NC
Duration: 12+ months
- Contingent worker under the R&D integration budget to support the following.
- Integration support: Dual source supply chain activity
- Ongoing drawing support for quality issues
- Integration Support: PLM implementation Support
- Will be tied to the integration budget
- Junior / entry level resource with college degree is acceptable.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position and provides best practicing sharing within work group.
- Worker prepares complicated designs, drawings and layouts working from engineering specifications using computer-aided drafting (CAD) methods.
- Calculates dimensions, weights, capacities, or qualities by applying mathematical formulas.
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
In today’s job market, "who you know" matters more than ever - and that is why you should get to know Volt. We are one of the world’s largest recruiting companies, yet our success is built one successful placement at a time. Each of our recruiters has niche industry expertise, committed to connecting top talent with respected companies.
For more opportunities, connect with us online at jobs.volt.com
Volt is an equal opportunity employer
Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.